Skip to Main Content
News and Publications of Notre Dame de Sion

Sion Student Media

Sion Student Media

Sion Student Media

Paige Dussold

Paige Dussold, Reporter

• Favorite food: Mexican food
  • Favorite Snapchat filter: The ugly ones
  • Spirit animal: Lion
  • Favorite TV Show: The Office
  • Favorite artist/music: Sublime
  • Guilty pleasure: "Any Bring It On" movie
  • Favorite quote: "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir
All content by Paige Dussold

Book Club Begins New Chapter of Giving

Paige Dussold, Reporter Dec 12, 2016

Book Club’s book drive collected over 300 books new and used children’s and adult’s books for the Upper Room and Journey House in Kansas City. This is the first time that the Book Club has held a...

Junior Caroline Bono is joined by her grandmother, left, and her mother French teacher Liz Bono, right, at the Dec. 8 Mass.

Mother Daughter Mass Photo Gallery

Dec 9, 2016

Freshman Maya Bair focuses in on the pitcher before her hit.

Softball Student Night is An All Around Success

Paige Dussold, Reporter Oct 6, 2016

The softball team defeated O’Hara in a landslide final home game Sept. 29. The game ended 14-4 in a mercy finish, a fitting score for the newly introduced student night. The game was decided early...

Students gather early in the gym Wednesday morning to take a picture in their black shirts to show their solidarity with the victim.

Standing Together in Solidarity

Maddie Young, Breaking News Editor Sep 22, 2016

Senior Zoe Trouve  shows her school pride by making a heart shape over the school insignia.

Senior Tailgate Makes Spirits Soar

Paige Dussold, Reporter Aug 28, 2016

Following tradition, the senior class gathered in the senior parking lot Wednesday morning, Aug. 17 to celebrate their last first day of high school with lively music, good food, about a hundred students...

Girls Donate Their Locks Out of Love

Paige Dussold, Reporter Apr 23, 2016

A group of over 20 women including students and faculty relinquished their long hair for a good cause on April 21 in the gym. The "Pony Up" event, organized by seniors Emmie Gragg and Nathalie Barbeau...

Seniors Stephanie Ostrander, Katie Pendergast and Emmie Gragg look out to the crowd during the senior class dance.

Sion Olympics Brings Out Friendly Competition Among Grades

Feb 27, 2016

During last year's STUCO dance, junior Katia Hauptmann points while singing along to the music during the junior class dance.

Junior Esobel Moore receives ashes from Father Jerry Waris at the Ash Wednesday Mass on Feb. 20.

Lenten Traditions Need a New Twist

Paige Dussold, Reporter Feb 23, 2016

I got home from school over four hours ago, two of which were spent at soccer practice, the other two spent (loosely) on homework. I needed a break badly. I went to my phone for some much needed distraction...

Lily James and Bella Heathcote in Screen Gems' "PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES."

No Pride in New Zombie Movie

Paige Dussold, Reporter Feb 7, 2016

She prepared for the ball in the usual fashion; fastening her sheaths and harnesses securely under her dress. No zombie could ruin this night for her, it was a rare occasion that anyone had fun with the...

Load More Stories